Monday, December 1, 2014

December DT Reveal for Black With 2




Hi there.

Wow I can't believe we are in December already and it's less than a month till Christmas.  I have to say I am no way near ready yet!!!  
Today I wanted to share with you our December Inspiration Board and challenge at Black With 2.  Had a lot of fun with this month's sketch and again just loved the colour palette.


"Love is the Beauty of the Soul"


Products Used:

Bazzill Black Cardstock
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
SU Patterned Papers
Scrap FX Chipboard
Kaiser Rhinestones
Martha Stewart Floral Vine Deep Edge Punch
Tim Holtz Stencil
Texture Paste and Fireworks Sprays





Well that's it for me today.  Pop on over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work by the BW2 Design Team, and I hope you can find some time to play along this month.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx 

1 comment :

  1. You have picked up the colors so brilliantly, love your design and photos, wonderful inspiration for this challenge.. and yes.. december is here....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!