Sunday, November 2, 2014

White With One......Freesia DT Reveal November


Hi there.

Today I have my first LO to share with you for the White With One Creative Team.  I am super excited to have been asked to be part of this awesome team.  This month the plus one challenge colour is Freesia, and such a gorgeous colour too.



"Beautiful You"


Products Used:

Bazzill White Cardstock Base
Prima and Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Tim Holtz Stencil
Tim Holtz Alphabets
Manor House Frames
Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page
Prima Clock Faces
Kaiser Botanical Texture Stamp
Kaiser Snow Pearls
Fireworks Sprays and Texture Paste





That's all for me today, I hope you can play along this month, there are some great prizes up for grabs.  Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx 

1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty Tania, I look forward to seeing what you create in the coming months for WW1!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!