Saturday, November 8, 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard November Sketch Challenge

Hi there.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  I am having a crafty one, so mine is very enjoyable!

Today I have my LO for Anna's Craft Cupboard's November Sketch Challenge to share with you.


"Love"


Products Used:

Marion Smith Designs Posh Papers
Kaiser Word Rub Ons
Green Tara Flowers
Prima and TCW Stencils
Whipped Spackle
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists
Kaiser Flower Rhinestones




Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. Really pretty layout! Love the feminine feel to this, the photos and flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout...your work is always lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!