Saturday, September 20, 2014

123 Challenge Blog DT Layout - September

Hi there.

Happy Saturday and what a gorgeous day it is in Adelaide today, hope you are enjoying gorgeous weather too.  Today I have my  DT LO to share with you for 123 Challenge Blog.  You can pop over to the blog and see the Challenge here and the beautiful work of the other DT girls :)


The criteria this month is
Colour - Khaki
Word - Emphasise
Technique - Hidden Journalling ( my Journalling is on the tab on the right of the pic)


"Emphasise Your Beautiful Smile"


Products Used:

Khaki Bazzill Cardstock
Bo Bunny Trail Mix Papers
Prima and Petaloo Flowers
Kaiser Wood Flourish Cogs
Memory Box and TCW Templates
Texture Paste and Fireworks Sprays
Memory Maze Chipboard
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Kaiser Crackle Texture Stamp



Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!