Friday, July 25, 2014

Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #103

Hello there.

Just popping in to share with you my card for Cardabilities latest Challenge Sketch #103.

You can see the details here,


I have used one of my all time favourite collections from Kaiser "Lavendar Haze",  just love the soft subtle tones of this collection.



Products Used:

Kaisercraft Lavendar Haze Papers and Collectables
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Martha Stewart Mini Doily pack
Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight
Bazzill Black Cardstock
Cre8tive Stickers
Kaiser Snow Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx 

2 comments :

  1. I love the card, colors - it's my favourite combination! Thank you for plaing along with Cardabilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I love all the layers and elements - those flowers and the sparkly stars are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!