Sunday, June 29, 2014

123 June Challenge

Hello there!

Today I have a LO to share with you for the latest 123 Challenge! 

I just love this photo of my daughter and one of her good friends.

You can see the details here,




"Moments Together"


Products Used:

BazzillCardstock
Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Paper Stash
Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
TCW Chevron Template
Lindy's Stamp Gang and Fireworks Sprays
Texture Paste
Twiddleybitz 6 x 6 Flourish Frame FRA012
Picket Fence Distress Paint
Kaisercraft Blue Rhinestones
Manor House Together Script Word
Pink Paislee Stickers






Well that's all for my today!

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx  


3 comments :

  1. HI..This looks so pretty, I love all the flowers under your photo and really love the frame.. thanks so much for joining in at the 123 Challenge blog this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant page - I love the design, the background work and your beautiful cluster of flowers! Thaks for playing along at 1-2-3 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work...love your flower cluster! Thanks for playing over @ 123 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!