Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sharing Some BTP Projects.

Hello,

So today I am back to show you some of the BTP projects that I have taught at Paper Flourish over the last year.

The first project is a set of drawers, using Kaiser's Enchanted Garden Collection.


This one is Kaiser's Joy Wall Art and I have used Kaiser's Gingerbread Collection for this one.


The next one is Kaiser's Letter Holder, and decorated with Sweet Nothing's Kaiser Papers.




This piece is Kaiser's Round Shadow Frame which I have decorated with Bo Bunny's Isabella Collection.


This one a set of tins decorated with Tim Holtz Tissue Paper, Gesso and Green Tara Flowers.



Lastly A Twiddleybitz Music Box.


Thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!