Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sharing Some Older Layouts.


Hi there,

Today I wanted to share with you some LO's that I had previously made all for lessons at Paper Flourish, which I had never shown on my blog.  As I have just returned from two gorgeous weeks holidaying on the Gold Coast I haven't had time to get into my craft room as yet, but thought I should update my blog :).  So here are a few LO's I have taught over the last twelve months.


"Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle"


"Memories"


"You Make Me Smile"


"Sweet As Sugar"


"The Perfect Day"


"Loved"

Thanks for stopping by,  tomorrow I will pop back to show you some BTP Projects and Cards that I also taught, and then hopefully after all the unpacking, washing etc I can get back into my craft room......

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!