Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Scrap The Girls - April Challenge

Hi there,

So because the weather is still perfect for crafting I decided to have a go at "Scrap The Girls" new Challenge for April.  The Challenge is to use Traditional Boy Papers and Embellishments but of course create a GIRL Project. 

You can see the details here,



Below is my take on the challenge.


A couple of close ups of my Layout.



The base paper is Bazzill cardstock.  The Patterned Papers are Carta Bella.  I have used the Prima Bubbles Mask and added Texture paste, and then sprayed the page with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine.  I have used the Twiddleybitz Steam Punk Clock Blossom Frame SPK006 which I have painted with Shimmerz Texture Dazzlerz and the Twiddleybitz Sprocket Set TRA008 has been painted with Distress Paints.  The flowers are Prima and lastly the buttons are SU.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time,

Tania xx

6 comments :

  1. Hi Tania, I saw your layout linked up at Scrap the Girls - I wanted to pop over to say how much I like it :) Beautiful texture and dimension, and love the colour shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have created here, those cogs look amazing and love the splash of yellow.. and thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is awesome Tania! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Great take on our challenge at STG this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! love all that stencilling and misting, thanks for joining in at STG cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!