Thursday, April 3, 2014

Flourish With A Bling April Challenge

Hi there,

So this month over at FWAB the Challenge is to create a Easter Themed Project using the photo below for inspiration and use one of these elements either A Chicken, Eggs, Bunny, Birds, Nest etc and of course a FWAB product.  I must say it was so good to be in the craft room today :)

You can see the full details of the challenge here,



I have done a BTP project using a Twiddleybitz Square Printer's Tray for my challenge piece



As mentioned above the Printer's Tray is Twiddleybitz MDF022, which I have painted with Gesso.  The Twiddleybitz Banner Wave 30 Flags BAN001 has been painted with Distress Paint and I have left the Flower Flourish Vine FLOW007 raw.  The papers are used are Simple Stories.  The flowers Prima and Green Tara.  The Pink Eggs are from my stash and lastly the FWAB product used are the Silver Bulk Rhinetsones.



Here are a couple of close ups.



Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!