Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April DT Projects for Twiddleybitz

Hi there,

Well time sure does fly when you are having fun, can't believe we are already half way through April.  Today I have my projects I made for Twiddleybitz for April, and this fun we have had fun adding texture to our Twiddleybitz :)

My first project is a LO.  I have added texture to the Overlay, I first added Gesso, then added Gold Embossing Powder, Texture Paste and finished it off with some Black Distress Ink applied randomly.


The background  is a piece of cardboard which I randomly tore pieces off, I covered it in Gesso and then added some Chunky Glitter.  The flowers are Prima  As I mentioned above I have used The Twiddleybitz Diamond Overlay Single OV007.  The Twiddleybitz Word Treasure WOR046 and Long Flourish No Tail FLOR022 have both been painted with Black Soot Distress Paint.  Lastly the I have used Prima Canvas letters for the "Friends".




So close ups of the Textured Frame.


My Second Project this month is a Shadow Frame. I first applied Tim Holtz Tissue Paper, then Gesso.  I then Sprayed it with Fireworks Sprays and finished it off by using a Mask with Texture Paste applied randomly over the Frame.



The Twiddleybitz Shadow Frame I used is the Shadow Box Plain SBP003.  The other Twiddleybitz products used are the Small Swirls Overlay OV003 and the Wrought Iron Pieces WI004 which have both been painted with Spiced Marmalade Distress Paint and then randomly dabbed with Spun Sugar Distress Paint.  The flowers are Green Tara, Prima and Kaiser.  Lastly I have used Prima Canvas Letters for the title.


Some close ups of the texture on the Shadow Box.


For my final project I have made a Canvas.

For this One I first stuck down the Twiddleybitz Fantasy Fleur De Lis Overlay on my Canvas.  I then added a thick coat of Gesso with a sponge over the entire piece, giving it a rough finish.  I used a couple of Prima Masks to get the added texture and pattern on the Canvas itself and then finished off the background by spraying it with Heidi Swap Colour Shine.


As mentioned above I used the Twiddleybitz Fantasy Fleur De Lis Overlay OV009.  The other Twiddleybitz products used on this project are Flowers In Flourish FLOW005 and Swirl Scrolls SCR002 which have both been sprayed with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine.  The flowers are Prima, Green Tara and Enthaily.  The Bling is from my stash and lastly I have used Doodle Bug Design stickers for my title.


Close ups of the texture on the Canvas.



Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!