Monday, March 10, 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard- March Sketch Challenge.


Hi there,

I must say it's been a ver productive long weekend for me, I have gotten so much crafting done... happy, happy.

This is my take on Anna's Craft Cupboard March Sketch Challenge.


You can see the details here and other entries here,




I have used Prima's new "Princess Collection" for this LO.  I have used a Prima Damask Mask and randomly applied texture paste on it over the page and then used Fireworks Sprays to show some more detail of the mask.  The Oval Frame is Manor House.  The doilies are from my stash.  The flowers are Prima, Green Tara and Enthaily.  Lastly the I have used American Craft Thickers for the Title.

Tania xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!