Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February DT Projects for Twiddleybitz

Hi there.

Today I wanted to share with you my projects for Feb for Twiddleybitz.  This month we had to use Crackle Paint on our projects.

For my first project I did a canvas, I have added Crackle Paint to all three of my Twiddleybitz pieces.


For my background I used a Twiddleybitz Fantasy Frame Overlay OV009.  I put this onto the canvas first and then sprayed the canvas with purple and pink Fireworks Sprays.  Once dry I then applied crackle paint to the Fantasy Frame.  I have painted the Twiddleybitz Swirl Flourish and Ornate Flourish FLOR019 with hot pink paint and again added crackle paint to both.  The flowers are Prima and Manor House.  The Cherish Rhinestone word is Kaiser and lastly the pink rhinestone flourishes are Prima.

For my second project I created a card, and used Crackle Paint on the For You only.


I have used white cardstock for the base.  The patterned paper and Collectables is Kaisers "Lavender Haze" Range, the flower Prima.  The "For You" WOR096 Twiddleybitz has been painted with Silver Paint and then painted with Crackle Paint.  The Twiddleybitz Wrought Iron Fancy WI001 and Circle Doily Frame FRA019 have both been left raw. Lastly the blue rhinestones are Kaiser.

And finally for my last project I have gone with an OTP Project, and used our gorgeous little Wishing Well, which has been painted all over with Crackle Paint.


I first painted the Twiddleybitz Wishing Well WWELL001 with a pale pink paint, once dry I added a coat of Viva Stone Art gold sand texture paint. I then added crackle paint to this. The Twiddleybitz Oriental Butterfly in Leaves BUT002 have been painted with gold paint.  The flowers are Green Tara and Manor House.  Lastly the bling is from my stash.

That's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!