Friday, January 10, 2014

January Card Makers Club - Paper Flourish.

Hi there,

Today I wanted to share with you my Tepee Card I made for this months challenge at Paper Flourish.  This month we were given a White Piece of Cardstock - mine is the large Scallop Circle, a Tim Holtz Pin - I used mine on the bottom butterfly, some twine - I used it to tie a bow, a piece of Chipboard - I sprayed mine purple and placed it behind my Happy Birthday Stamp and lastly a piece of resist canvas - which I also sprayed with purple mist and then cut is out with a Scallop Circle Spellbinder and then placed another layer under my stamped Happy Birthday.


The Purple cardstock I used to make the Tepee Card is Bazzill.  The Patterned Paper and Butterfly Collectables are from Kaiser's new Violet Crush Collection. The Happy Birthday Stamp is Stamp It, and lastly the flowers are Prima and Green Tara.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!