Monday, January 13, 2014

FWAB - January Challenge

Hi there,

I hope you are all keeping cool.  I know I am very thankful to have a pool this week with temps above 40c everyday!!!

Today I wanted to share with you my Canvas I made for FWAB's latest Challenge which is a Colour Challenge.  You can find all the details here,



I have used a Mont Marte Canvas.  I have used a Prima Stencil which was painted with Texture Paste.  I then sprayed it with Fireworks Sprays, then used a TCW Mask and sprayed it again with Fireworks Sprays.  I have dabbed a Gold Paint Dabber around the edges.  The flowers are Manor HOuse, Prima and Green Tara.  The Twiddleybitz Vic Collection Fancy Frame FRA003, Butterflies Assorted BUT003, and Long Flourish No Tail FLOR022 have all been painted with gold paint.  The Word Dream is from Manor Houses new flexible words.  Lastly the FWAB piece I have used is the Jasmine Purple Laser Flourish.

Thanks for stopping by, keep cool.

Tania xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!