Monday, January 27, 2014

Bizzy Becs January Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Monday All,

I hope you all had a great Australia Day!! 

Today I have my project that I created for Bizzy Becs January "Anything Goes" Challenge to share with you. This month I decided on a Prima Doll Tag.

You can see the full details here,




For the base of the tag I have used Celebrations Cardstock, then layered it with Bazzill, I have distressed all the edges and then inked them with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.  The patterned papers are from Kaisers Key To My Heart Collection.  The Prima Doll stamp is by Julie Nutting and I have paper pieced her also in Key To My Heart Papers. The gorgeous white trim is Green Tara.  The flowers are Prima and Green Tara.  The Trinkets are Bo Bunny and Prima. The ribbon is Vandoros and lastly the bling on the ribbon is from my stash.

Have a great day,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Oh! WOW!! She looks beautiful Tania..love the paper pieced dress...gorgeous and love the flowers and details...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!