Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Scrapbookers Club - Paper Flourish

Hi,

This month Scrapbookers Club at Paper Flourish the challenge was a "Recipe", we had to use 
3 Patterned Papers
3 Flowers
Punched Border
Faux or Real Stitching
Die Cuts or Chipboard

You could use more but had to have at least the quoted amount!!



I have used Bazzill for the base and the next piece.  The Patterned Papers are MME.  All the edges are distressed with the Ingivld Bolme Distressing Tool. I have gone with Faux stitching on the Aqua Patterned Paper which I drew on with a White Gel Pen.  The edge was punched using a EK Success Edge Punch.   The flowers are Green Tara and Prima.  The Rhinestone Flourish is ZVA Creative.  The White Frame is Manor House and I have cut it in half.  I have used Twiddleybitz Friend Word WOR043A painted with Spun Sugar Distress Paint.  Twiddleybitz Small Cluster of Mushrooms MUSH002 painted with Picket Fence Distress Paint and finally Twiddleybitz Small Swirls Overlay OV0023 Painted with Broken China Distress Paint.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!