Thursday, November 28, 2013

Prima November BAP

Hi,
Just a quick post today to share my LO for Prima's November BAP, it has been a while since I have done the Prima Challenges, I had a bit of spare time so decided to have a go!!


You can see the full details here,




I have used Black Bazzill for the base.  The Patterned Papers are Prima's "Anna Marie Collection"  I have fussy cut the roses from the Eloise Paper.  The background page was created by painting on Gesso over a Prima Mask and then added Texture Paste over the Prima Damask Mask, I then sprayed Dylusions and Fireworks Mists randomly over the page and finished it off by adding tea leaves to it. The flowers are all Prima, as are the Trinkets and Flair Buttons and lastly I have used Prima Alphabet stickers for the Title.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!