Friday, November 29, 2013

November DT Projects for Twiddleybitz

Hello,

Back again this time to share my projects I made this month for Twiddleybitz, the theme was "School's Out" (Well Almost).

For my first project I went with a LO.


The Patterned Papers and Chipboard are from Kaiser's "Class of 87 Collection".  The flowers are Green Tara and Manor House which have been misted with Heidi Swapp Color Shine.  I have used Twiddleybitz Banner Sm & Lge Flags BAN002 and Circle Doyle FRA018 which have also been misted with Heidi Swapp Color Shine.

For my second project I made a thank you card.  


The base is white cardstock.  The Thank You and White Oval Frame are both Manor House.  The flowers are Prima. I have used Twiddleybitz Wrought Iron Mantle WI004 and Butterflies.  Lastly the Rhinestone Swril FLourishes are Prima.

Finally for my last project I have altered a Tin Jug for a Thank You Gift.



The Tin Jug was purchased from Neds.  The Flowers are Green Tara and Manor House, I have used some Muslin randomly under the flowers and chipboard.  I have used Twiddleybitz Flower Border BOR022, Home Sweet Home WOR07 and Ornate Circle Frame FRA013. The frame and Home have both been Misted with Heidi Swapp Color Shine.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!