Saturday, November 23, 2013

Creatalicious Challenges #57 - Christmas Time


Happy Saturday,

Just a quick post today to show you my card I made for the latest Creatalicious Challenge.  This month the theme is "Christmas Time", you can see the full details here,



For the base I have used White Cardstock.  The Patterned Papers are from Kaiser's Christmas Carol Paper Pad.  I have distressed the edges with the Ingivild Bolme distressing tool and then inked them with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.  The Rhinestones are Kaiser and lastly I have used a Stamp It Christmas Stamp.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Wowsers. A stunning Xmas card. Love all the detailing. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!