Friday, November 22, 2013

A Little Twiddleybitz Christmas


Hi there,

Today I wanted to show you my Twiddleybitz Christmas Countdown Calendar I made.  


As mentioned above I have used the Twiddleybitz Christmas Countdown Calendar MDF024 which I painted with gesso and then covered with an old Kaiser Christmas range, the numbers from the kit are painted with gold paint.  I then sponged all the edges with Aleene's Glitter Snow.  The Twiddleybitz Holly Small XMAS036, Merry Christmas Card Words XMAS025 and Curly Christmas Tree XMAS002 are all painted with gold paint also. The small houses are also Twiddleybitz Miniature Houses TMH001. The flowers are Manor House and Green Tara and I have finished it off by adding some thin gold paper to the bottom under the houses.


A close up of the houses and the fence with the Aleene's glitter snow.


Here is a close up of the numbers and some of the flowers.

Thanks you stopping by, have a great weekend.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!