Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bizzy Becs - October Challenge

Hi there,

Just popping in to show you my card I made for Bizzy Bec's latest Challenge, which this month is a Sketch Challenge.  You can see the full details here,



I have used white cardstock for the base.  The Patterned Papers are MME "Find Your Wings and Fly". The Happy Birthday Banner Sentiment is Manor House.  The Chipboard is Twiddleybitz Steam Punk Blossom - Clock Insert which I have cut in half and used each side of my flower cluster.  The flowers and lace are Manor House.  The Filigree Flower and Pearl are from my stash, and lastly the Silver Rhinestones are Kaiser.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Very pretty Tania, I love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Bizzy Becs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!