Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bizzy Bec's September Challenge

This month at Bizzy Bec's the Challenge is  Stitching - Real or Faux.  I have used Faux Stitching on mine.

You can see the full challenge details here




The card base is white cardstock.  I have used Blossom Bazzill.  The Patterned background Paper is from one of Prima's Journal Pads.  The Doll Stamp is Julie Nutting which I have Paper Pieced with one of Prima's New Collection's Called "Anna Marie" as the ticket die cuts and Flair Buttons.  The FLowers and Rhinestone Flourishes are also a new release from Prima.  The stamp is from Stamp It. I have made my Faux Stitching using a white Gel Pen and lastly the Bling, Pearl and doily is from my stash.

Tania xx




3 comments :

  1. What a pretty card Tania, I love all of the flowers and bling! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs for the September challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning and elegant card. I love the stamps and its coloration.
    thank you for playing at Bizzy Becs challenge this mounth.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!