Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bo Bunny Ambrosia Wall Art


Hello There,

Today I wanted to show you another Kaiser Butterfly Wall Art that I made.  I am really loving doing these wall arts.  They are so versatile and look fantastic when finished!!


So I have used the Kaiser 3D Wall Art Butterfly. Firstly I painted the entire wall art with Gesso.  I used the Kaiser Damask 12 x 12 mask and painted over it with Modelling Paste.  I then sprayed different colours of Dylusions.  The papers are Bo Bunny's Ambrosia Collection as are the trinkets.  The flowers are all Bo Bunny.  Lastly I finished of the piece by adding Kaiser Pink Rhinestones around the Butterfly and Bracket shape.

Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. Wow Gorgeous!!! Love how you used the mask & coloured it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sensible and stinting plan, LOVE IT!! Been into the material as art factor latterly. Wall Art does not got to expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!