Friday, August 30, 2013

August Scrapbookers Club - Paper Flourish

Happy Friday All.

This month at Paper Flourish our challenge was Scrapbook Bingo!  On my Layout I used Masking, Punch Around the Page and Bling.  We were also given a piece of Prima Wishes & Dreams Paper. Below is my Layout I created for the challenge. 



I have used Brown Bazzill as the base,  I I mentioned above the Patterned Papers are from Prima's Wishes & Dreams Collection which I have distressed and Inked the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink..  The flowers are Green Tara, the doilies I had in my stash.  I have punched out the Butterflies using the Martha Stewart Large Monarch Butterfly Punch.  For the Masking I used a Prima Damask Mask, which I painted over with Modelling Paste.  The Punch around the Page in Martha Stewart French Scroll.  The Pearl Flourishes are ZVA Creative and lastly the Glitter Thickers are American Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!