Saturday, June 15, 2013

Colour Combo's Galore Challenge #244

Sorry it's been a while, my poor blog has been a bit neglected lately, while I have been getting over some health issues, hopefully all sorted now!!!  Today I have another CCG Challenge to show you and again I love the colour palette.  I have gone with an OTP Piece for this one.  I drew my inspiration from Photo #2 and used Chevrons, I have also used Photo #3 Paint and Photo #4 Scalloped Circles.


You can see all the details below


The Scalloped Circle Printers Tray is Twiddleybitz, which I have painted in Navy Kaiser Paint.  The Patterned Chevron Paper is Bo Bunny.  The flowers and angel Resins are Prima and lastly I have used Martha Stewart Scallop Circle Doilies which I have cut in halves and placed around the Printer's Tray.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!