Saturday, June 1, 2013

Colour Combos Galore Challenge #243

Happy Saturday...

It's cold and wet here in little old Adelaide, I just love this weather and it's just perfect for crafting.  Today I want to show you my Layout that I created for Colour Combos's Galore Challenge #243, and yet another gorgeous Inspiration Board and Colour Palette.
See the link below for further information of their awesome challenges.




For this challenge I have taken my Inspiration from Photo #3 and used Washi Tape.


The background pale yellow cardstock is Bazzill.  The patterned papers are an assortment of MME.  I have used Prima and Green Tara Flowers.  The washi tape is Prima, as is the rhinestone flourish, and lastly the Picture Perfect is from a Teresa Collins Die Cut Sheet.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!