Friday, May 31, 2013

Bizzy Bec's May Store Challenge


This month for Bizzy Bec's May Store Store Challenge the theme was to create a project using the colour "Purple" and add some bling.  You can see all the details by following the link below.


Here is my card I created for the challenge!!


I have used a white card for the base, the purple cardstock is Bazzill, the patterned paper is from Kaiser's Lavender Haze Paper Pad.  The stamp is called Perfect Gift by Penny Black.  I have used an assortment of Green Tara and Prima Flowers. The ribbon is Vandoros and lastly the gorgeous Purple Pearl and Rhinestone Flourish and Butterfly is Zva Creative.

Tania xx

4 comments :

  1. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful Tania. I just love everything about your card. Thank you so much for playing along with us a Bizzy Becs. Cheers, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Tania...so beautiful.Love the verse and the flowers are gorgeous, fabulous colours..saw you won over at Bizzy Becs and had to come over and say congratulations..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tania,
    congratulations in winning our Bizzy Bec's May challenge. I look forward to seeing what your going to create with your prize.

    Sally
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!