Friday, March 8, 2013

Paper Flourish February Card Makers Challenge

Happy Friday!!

This month for our challenge for Card Maker's we were given a sheet of Patterned Paper. The morning group were given the Simple Stories Paper which I used on my card and the Afternoon ladies were given a Glitz piece of paper, and the theme was to create any type of card without using any dies, or embossing folders etc, punches were allowed.



For my project I created a tepee card, which was used using Bazzill, as I said above the PP was Simple Stories.  I used a Whimsy Stamp which I have coloured using Distress Inks. The stamp sentiment is from Stamp It, the flowers are Green Tara and ZVA Creative.  The paper doily is one from my stash and lastly the rhinestone flourish is from Prima.
 I hope to be back to show you some other projects over the weekend, have a great!!

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Hi Tania! Thanks for the follow on my blog. I thought I would pop on over to your blog and check it out! You are a very talented lady! Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!