Saturday, March 2, 2013

Flourish With A Bling March Challenge

Happy Saturday!!

I have created this Layout for Flourish With A Bling's latest challenge,
So you could either use a loved one, children or fur buddies etc!!  


I have used bazzill as the base.  The patterned papers are Prairie Chic from Bo Bunny, I have used the Deco Fan Martha Stewart Punch along the edge of the yellow paper.  The small pink roses are Green Tara and the remainder are Manor House.  I have used a Flourish With A Bling Pink Grace Flourish which you can now purchase directly from FWAB
I have also used the large Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly, the Rub Ons are Kaiser and lastly I have used American Craft Thickers for the title!!

Enjoy your weekend

Tania xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!