Sunday, March 31, 2013

Colour Combos Galore Challenge #237

Happy Easter Sunday....

I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter, I know I am!!  I haven't had this much time to craft for so long, it has been fantastic!!


Today I have made a LO for CCG last challenge for the month, and I would have to say this has been my favourite colour board this month, love the colours!!



I have used Prima for the base, and SU and MME papers on the layout.  The chipboard frame is Twiddleybitz which I have painted with Gesso and then dabbed Raspberry Paint over the top. The word Love and the Fancy Oval Frame are both Twiddleybitz also and have been painted with Distress Paint. The butterfly is the large Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly. I have used the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish.  I have used mainly Green Tara flowers and a few Prima and Kaiser Paper Flowers.  The layered stickers are MME, and lastly the bling and ribbon are from my stash.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!