Saturday, March 23, 2013

Colour Combos Galore #236

The final CCG project I want to share with you today is another LO for Challenge #236.


This one was also lots of fun and colours I would not generally use!!!  I have taken my inspiration from Photo #1 - Focus On Trend - Banners



I have used Blue Bazzill for the base, the papers are Glitz Designs "Colour Me Happy".  The flowers are a variety of Prima, Enthaily and Bo Bunny.  I have used a banner punch, the flourish is Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and lastly I have used American Crafts Thickers for the title.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. WOW this is stunning. The colours just jump right out at you here. Gorgeous spray of flowers and photo. Thanks for playing along and look forward to seeing your work in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!