Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hi, back to share with you a couple of Layouts I have done recently for challenges.



The first one was for our monthly Scrapbookers club challenge at Paper Flourish, the theme was "Monochromatic" and we were given a doily each.  The background papers are Bazzill, the small polka dots October Afternoon and large ones Teresa Collins, the flowers are a collection of Prima, Bo Bunny and Green Tara, the pearl swirls are Prima, and the flourishes are cut out using the large My Favourite Things flourish Die.  Lastly the chipboard frame and word Memories are Twiddleybitz, which I sprayed using Perfect Pearls Sunflower Sparkle Mist.


This second Layout is for Anna's Craft Cupboard, monthly sketch challenge, which I have continued using the monochromatic theme.  The background is white bazzill, the papers are again October Afternoon and Teresa Collins and this time I have used a round doily.  I have used Prima, Enthaily and Green Tara Flowers on this one.  The flourish is from Fancy That and the word Treasure is Twiddleybitz also sprayed with Perfect Pearl Sunflower Sparkle Mist.

Tania xx










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!