Thursday, January 31, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Challenge #55 Fancy Edges

Hi, here is a card that I have made for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirational Challenges #55 Fancy edges.



I have used MME papers for the background. For my decorative edge I have used a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Set.  The sentiment stamp is Penny Black, cardstock and rhinestones are both Kaisercraft.  I have used a variety of flowers from Prima, Green Tara and Enthaily. The stamp is from Whimsy Wee  Elizabeth Bell Collection called "Apple Blossom" which I have coloured using Distress Markers.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Stunning card Tina, very pretty
    Thanks for playing along with Whimsy fancy edges challenge and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!