Sunday, December 16, 2012


Hi, back again to share with you my card I made for a friend for Christmas which I am using for Bizzy Bec's Store card challenge.......



I have stamped Tilda holding present on Cotton paper and coloured her with Distress Markers and also Stamped her again on Magnolia "Sweet Christmas Dreams" paper and then cut out her dress and hat.  I have used spellbinders classic large ovals and scalloped ovals, all the flowers are Green Tara, and the Christmas Stamp is from Stamp It.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Tania this is so gorgeous! Love how you coloured and paper pieced Tilda, also your flowers are stunning. Beautiful papers too. Such a talented lady! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bizzy Becs, hugs to you Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!