Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I thought I would share with you my Paper Heart Designs 30 Day Craft Challenge that I am 
participating in on Facebook, it is so much fun, each day we are given a word and have to create a project that incorporates that word!!


Day 1 was "Flourish".  I have made this box for a special friend using the Kaiser Writing Desk painter with black kaisercolour.  The papers are Teresa Collins and Kaiser. The flowers and flourish Prima.  The other embellishments and flowers are randoms from my stash.... So I have used a decorative flourish for this one!!


Day 2 was "Recycled". The stamp is Magnolia coloured with copics, paper Pink Gelato from Kaiser the paper flowers, rhinestones, ribbon and rub on are also all kaiser.  So my recycled is a paper doily that I was given on my plate when out at a cafe one day!!


Day 3, today is "Vevlet".  Today I have made another card, this time using an old SU range. The stamp is a Stamp It stamp. The paper flowers Prima and Kaiser Pearls.  The Large Fower and leaves are from Miss Violet Sister Rose.  So today my use of the word Velvet is that the large flower, the leaves and the ribbon are old made of Velvet!!


Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!